RSDS Appraisal Diversity is the nation’s leader in hiring new Real Estate Appraiser Trainees through a university-style education model while emphasizing diversity, inclusion, and military service. As of January 2022, RSDS employees 102 certified appraisers and appraiser trainees in San Diego, Phoenix, Dallas, and Kansas City. In 2022, the mission is to hire an additional 150 appraiser trainees and open offices in 10 new cities. RSDS is thankful for the partnership of several national mortgage lenders, appraisal management companies, and industry advocates who are providing support and resources to make this possible. Collaborating together we will improve the labor shortage in the appraisal industry, create high-paying jobs for underrepresented groups, and provide superior valuation services to the mortgage community.
About the role
RSDS is looking for certified appraisers that prefer to utilize their experience, expertise, and ability to lead a high-performing team. Certified Appraisers will lead a team of licensed trainees through to certification while maintaining high productivity and emphasizing teamwork, accuracy, and efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, organize, and mentor Appraiser trainees through their journey to certification through teamwork and efficiency
- Coach and develop high-performing appraisal teams made up of experienced and junior level appraisers to deliver continuously high-quality appraisals.
- Support and track each Trainee’s growth towards certification.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a certified residential appraiser
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for leading and developing team members
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to embrace and lead continuous change and improvement
- Willingness to adapt to advances in technology and efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why we think you’ll be excited about us:
- $120,000+ compensation package
- Competitive benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Build a retirement income stream
- Mentor young professionals
- Be a leader, NOT a worker
- Enjoy more time off and a flexible schedule